Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Did Anyone Read Bend The Web?

In my last post, I talked about the awesome report I read called "Bend The Web." Did anyone read it yet? How awesome is the idea of a "business alliance" where we all look out for each other.

There are so many different kinds of start up business opportunities online today that I think it's great for legitimate home business entrepreneurs who are actually making money and in a genuine income business to link to each other so that anyone who needs help to start a business won't have a hard time finding the opportunity that's exactly right for their specific situation.

I found some other WAHMs in a forum who understood the idea after I asked them if I could put their business links in a special WAHM section of my website.

I hope that this becomes the new trend in small business online. maybe then newbie marketers would have a fighting chance before becoming frustrated and giving up.

It took me a very long time to find the perfect business for me and I'm so happy now, but I wish I could've had help with business start up from the beginning. That is why I'm on a crusade with my Lets Start Earning and The Newbie Business Center websites.

Thanks to Network Marketing, I am able to live the dream of working from home, hopefully the "bend the web" philosophy will help others find their perfect business opportunities as well.

Sheree, The Newbie Advocate

No comments: