Saturday, August 25, 2007

Everything Is Ok

Well, I got the links page fixed. It was coming up with a template that I had previously used for my site. It was weird. It turned out that I had to clean up my host account files. I had all sorts of old files in there and it was cluttering everything and making it hard for me to update.

So, there's another "Newbie Internet Marketer Tip":

Try To Stay As Organized As Possible! It wil make evrything go a lot faster for you than it has for me.

I have 2 crates full of printouts (newsletters, ebooks that I've purchased, etc., etc.,) and the best way I've found to deal with this mess is this:

I have each ebook or guide or newsletter in a different file folder. Whatever topics I'm working on at the moment (say, projects for the week) I have in one of those smaller accordian file folders. That way I can carry it around and it's not as bulky.

That brings me to something else. I also ALWAYS carry around a small notebook wherever I go. When you really start getting excited about your home based business, you will constantly be coming up with ideas.

Remember, everything mentioned on my site is something I've actually downloaded AND read throughout, not just skim, cover to cover. You have to soak up as much useful information as possible. I can help people avoid scams because I've already tested different authors methods and I know who is true and who is just trying to get your money.

So, whenever there is a new book on my site, there will most likely be a review article to go along with it. The reason Newbie Cash Machine and Autopilot Profit are reviewed in the same article is because I was reading them both simultaniously while I was going through the 30 days to success plan with Plug In Profit. Meanwhile, I was too excited about ideas I was coming up with for my own site, it only stayed a PIP site only as long as it took for me to figure out how to use some website building software. Which, believe me, at the pace I was trying to go at, I nearly lost my mind.

You don't have to work around the clock like that. I just wanted to be able to give something back since I had already tried so many different things. I was just happy I finally had a real plan for making money working from my home that I wanted to share with other Moms who want to stay at home with their kids too.

Also, I really had to speed it all up because I was told by my doctor that I couldn't do the type of work I was doing before for at least 6 months. So, I was running scared. Luckily, I found a solution.

Contact me if you need help, seriously. I know how frustrating it can be. I still have days when I'm ready to rip out all of my hair, but since I have the right tools, I'm always able to find the answers and get through any glitch I run into.

The next project I'm working on (beside reviewing more of the work from home realted ebooks I already have) is to put up some inexpensive, but helpful ebooks on either Ebay or The Newbie Helpsite itself. I haven't decided which yet. So, look for some good deals coming up.

Don't forget, you can already download a HUGE information packed ebook called "Dotcomology" from the home page. This one will keep you busy for a while if you need some material. But I wouldn't call it a "get your internet business started right now" type of ebook. For that, you can look on the "getting Started" page and go from there.

Have Fun With Your Home Based Business (I know I do),

Sheree aka "The Newbie Advocate"

No comments: